Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

26th November

Today's Fortune: Share your happiness with others today.
 
Hello readers, I woke up this morning earlier than usual at about 1:30 p.m. I had a delicious lunch of Chapli Kababs. Today my buddy Awais and I were supposed to start playing Table Tennis. I called caretaker at gym to fix the timing but only to find out that table is broken and down on all four. Huge disappointment, cursed, and abused several responsibles. Amazing fact about abusing is that it instantly neutralizes your anger. Finding of the day.
Had to crawl out on my usual walk and tea after dinner so I did. It's getting cold here gradually and I am loving it. Anyway I came back and sit on my computer and did the usual browsing and found out a few interesting story. Hamid Mir apparently escaped a death attack. A sophisticated bomb was planted under his seat of car. Luckily no damage was done as bomb disposal squad diffused the bomb successfully. I can see many links to this incident. Mr. Mir has publicly voiced his opinion about accountability of Pak Army and he was also receiving threats from so called Tehreek Taliban Pakistan which merely are American puppets, creating turmoil at Pakistani territory.

Also I found out that you have to be an anti Islam and anti Pakistan to get popularity. You would receive accolades beyond your imagination. Here is on example about Malala Yusufzai. After she got calls for Nobel Peace Prize now a website rates her as 6th top thinker in the world. Here is the link. http://www.foreignpolicy.com/2012globalthinkers 
I couldn't understand what extraordinary has she done to get all that hype from satanic media all over the globe. I have no doubts in my mind that media is the most awesome goddamn propaganda force in this world. It can make or break you instantly. If anyone has seen the tribute to Malala paid by one of the most evil singer of all time, Madonna, they would know how unacceptable was that for any Muslim woman rather it was offending. This whole story about Malala still stinks. Furthermore, please note that I am not saying that Malala herself has done anything against Islam and Pakistan.

In these late hours of night, I couldn't forget the birthday of a very dear friend of mine, Kanwal Nasir. She is a medical transcriptionist and a wonderful person.  May you have the best one sister! And this time I get it right on 27th November.

Song of the Day: How the Day Sounds - Greg Laswell

Take care dear all. All of you are most prized possession. Have a good day ahead. Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. Malala conspiracy ...... hate it :-D , media is giving her more importance than me. don't know what she did actually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did something that only interests western interests. And they love her.

      Delete
  2. agreed with your Malala's views, I got almost same thoughts...Your finding of the day is awesome :P .... and yeah your friend/sister Kanwal, she must be so happy that you remember her birthday EXACTLY the same day :D :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you have no idea how immensely I am happy to see you here on my blog :)

      Delete
    2. and for me it is always good to see you happy :)

      Delete