Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Gulfam's Birthday

I feel terrible about missing out on Gulfam's birthday and the worst part I called him and talked routine talk. Shit!!! The bro must have picked up phone with the belief that I called him for wishing birthday and I did not. Anyways I was reminded once I disconnected the call in a lofty manner. Fully deserved. 

But I have come up with something that did not only made me feel better but also will calm once he reads my blog. The Bro Code Article 52 states: A Bro is not required to remember another Bro's birthday, though a [good luck] call every now and again probably wouldn't kill him. I rest my case.

Although we do not share the same month yet we do share a same date which is 24. I would like to extend my heartiest wishes to this special bro and would greet him with my trademark birthday greetings, "May life treats you as her son in law for many years to come". In our society a son in law for a mother in law is as dear as Israel to America. For girls I wish otherwise. God I come up with a lot of good stuff.

Have a blasting whatever time you have left bro. Bear witness with me that belated birthday will be celebrated.

- Usman Saeed

Bro Code

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha and its lovelyyyyy seriously :D
    i throw a fit when my friends forget my birthday :P but after reading this a little "senti" and a little "mental" stuff :P i am feeling, i wish they all forget my birthdays and then wish me the way you did to Gulfam :D.. Happy birthday from my side too Mr. Bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so I am not alone here :) but I think he is still pissed at me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bro Code Article 53 states: a bro has every right to be pissed at the other bro if he forgets to wish him his birthday , however the earlier bro do not possess the right to be mad at other bro if other bro accepts his apology and wishes him even more awesomely in his blog ..... Cheers :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Cheers! But you made article 53 up :P

    ReplyDelete