Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

Job Interview

Dear all, I am having a big interview; well at least on my part it is big, at Rastgar Engineering Company. This company is self-learning and rapidly evolving organization. Mr. Imtiaz Rastgar is spearheading this organization. He is a renowned name in the market for engineering goods marketing and export. In short he is a visionary and innovator of top quality. (if I get the job his description stays)

I appeal my readers to please pray for me. Your prayers mean a lot to me.

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Barnacle :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mash-Mellow :P See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck goonay ;).... sorry I am late :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Never mind ji. Actually I had two interviews and both went well. Alhamdolilah!

      Delete